What lies ahead...

Image result for long road aheadIn the near future I plan to do much more travelling to many of my favourite places and places I have never been before. I plan to go on a trip around the world one year once I earn some money and explore my dreams and adventures with maybe some friends.
I plan when I am older to look back on past experiences, adventures and dreams to maybe have accomplished them or intended too go somewhere new and seek new opportunities. Once I have finished high school I'm thinking about going on a trip around Europe with my family.
I am aiming by the time I am 30 I have gone to at least 4-5 places I wish to go too and create memories that will last forever.

Image result for adventure quotes pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top ten places to travel for a relaxing holiday

What to do in Melbourne!

Why is travel good for you